Search This Blog

Gallery Cosplay
Cosplay

Random updates!

Cosfest was a blast! So much to say and sooo much self reflection is needed.
I cosplayed and paparazzied on both days. Much thanks to all the cosplayers who posed for me, played my game with me and accepted my interviews! Also apologies to anyone i might have accidentally mistreated .
A large number of you guys voted for interviews with the WCS contestants but as luck would have it, I sidn't managed to get hold of any of them save the winner team (what luck!). Congratulations to the FF13 team for their fabulous win! Do us proud over there!!
Not forgetting our beloved 'Frankie' from One Piece and Kos-Mos from the Phillippines! Congratulations on the beautiful tie! Now both of you can go japan already!
I have sooooooooo much videos and photos to edit I'm officially scared =.=u But due to work and erm, social life, ...updaes here will have to wait.
I promise it will be up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment