Search This Blog

Gallery Cosplay
Cosplay

Ikkitousen: Kanu Unchou

unknown cosplay 82 from comiket 2010 - ikkitousen cosplay - kanu unchouIt appears that some of the cosplays from Comiket 2010 (78) have been mixed up with the ones from Winter Comiket 2010 (79). No matter though… there are still several photos I have not been able to get to anyway! I need more time to write and research about more series and games!

I thought I could find out who this girl is, but I’ve gone through most of the girls in Street Fighter and came up empty. Perhaps my readers know who and where she’s from? Thanks again to Alex for suggesting this!

EDIT: Thanks to everyone for the flood of comments that this is Kanu Unchou from Ikkitousen! Now I'm wondering if I spelled her name right since there comments that say "Kanu" as well as "Kan'u"! Not to mention whether or not it's last name or first name for that matter.

Technorati Tags: cosplay, cosplayer, holic, role, play, roleplay, costume, anime, manga, game, series, character, photographer, photo, unknown, entry, 82, appear, comiket, japan, 2010, winter, 78, 79, mix, up, one, matter, several, able, need, time, write, research, think, find, girl, street, fighter, come, empty, reader, know, alex, contribution, suggestion, email, コスプレ, コスプレイ

No comments:

Post a Comment