Search This Blog

Gallery Cosplay
Cosplay

Philippine Cosplay Fever gives another "First" here in the Philippines - MeiDolls Café




The very first MeiDolls Café in Philippines! Kudos to Philippine Cosplay influence!
The very first MeiDolls Café in Philippines! Kudos to Philippine Cosplay influence!


New service is on the metro and it's not the usual cafe that you will see that may compare to Starbucks or Seattle's Best. MeiDolls Cafe, the first 'Tokyo Maid' cafe here in the Philippines that the crew there are into cosplay concept. Of course consider the fact that they're all alluring (yeah that's the right word), I can say that the "Art of Cosplay" here are growing and also a strategy to catch our attention to go there and see for ourselves on what to expect on that shop. I'm planning to make a visit, well with my blogger friends but I want to go on Wenesdays. Ask me why? (Why???) Because they're on their school girl costume. :)



First saw them in Multiply, a social networking site and they really got my interest on the planning stage, cosplay concept and products on their menu. Another source told me that they have an appearance on the XMAS Bazaar Fair which they feature their pastries. Based on the ratings of my blogger friends, it's really delicious and the price is very worth it. (Ehem MeiDolls Cafe).






MeiDolls Café in Philippines is now here! Lots of Cosplayers are serving the guests!
MeiDolls Café in Philippines is now here! Lots of Cosplayers are serving the guests!


On their official fan page "MeiDolls Cafe", they created an event just to invite all of the fans to witness an interview with Reuters TV. I wonder if Alodia Gosiengfiao, the cosplay queen, already visited the place? :D



No comments:

Post a Comment