Search This Blog

Gallery Cosplay
Cosplay

I'm now a fan of JayEm Sison!

by Von Fritz Evangelista

Okay, here's the truth about my cosplay idols. How much I want myself to like Jin Joson or Alodia Gosiengfiao. Yes, they're epic. But they're girls. I find it hard to be a fan of girls.

For me 'fandom' is not limited with 'liking'. For me, it's 'inspiration'.

It's like I'M A FAN OF MANNY PACQUIAO. I WANT TO BE MANNY PACQUIAO SOMEDAY.

Got that?

In other words, when I become a fan of someone, that someone is what I want to become someday.

So I can never be a fan of Alodia and Jin. I don't want to have a vagina someday.

Thanks to Mac for giving me the link. Now I know a cosplayer so epic that I wanne be like him someday.



IT'S JayEm Sison!



Daym...look at those pecs. For me who loves nudeplaying, this pic defines envy.

Cosplayers in Manila say he's kinda mysterious. He recently attended PCC.



OMG! I hope he attends Ozine Fest. Cosplay Gray Fullbuster please!



Now I'm so inspired to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment