Search This Blog

Gallery Cosplay
Cosplay

Where'd My Boner Go?

Back in the day a cosplay convention was a day of opportunity where you'll find new hot ladies that'll be prime material for your private fantasies. Lately, unfortunately, the same can't be said despite cosplay's rising popularity.

From total bonerfests, cons have become borefests infested with unattractive (I'm being nice here) socially awkward attention whores. The cosplay world is steadily expanding into the "I'm so ugly, nobody likes me" territory as rejects continue to pour in and find a place among their fellow rejects.

There was a time when every cosplay-laden gathering introduced me and my friends to fresh vixens that we'd bring to our sleep. As if vying for supremacy, each piece of eye candy was better than the last. We'd only burst out a spoonful before moving on to the next (usually superior) progenitor of fap.

Now it's difficult to look forward to upcoming cosplay events with your dick in hand. In the present, cosplay's increasingly mainstream appeal does nothing but lure in massive amounts of fail incarnates.

Conventions used to have a chick or two that'd make it to our "guy talk"; these days, aftermath discussions are all about obnoxious photographers or how cons are becoming stale.

Can the fap fodder please stand up? Like it or not, erotically stimulating cosplayers are the backbone of the cosplay community. Without them, there wouldn't be a lot of photographers preying on dumb bitches. Without photographers, cosplayers will lose motivation because no one's gonna reaffirm their existence by taking their photos anymore.

On second thought, the world may be better off without cosplay. I'm sure I'd be a happy camper if my childhood memories weren't raped by abominable dress up freaks defiling all that I've associated with classic anime and video games that I grew up with.

Okay, I changed my mind. Half-decent and above ladies with child bearing hips or similar traits, please steer clear of cosplay! End the criminally ugly hobby once and for all!

(Pics not related and not taken by me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment